TTU Attendance Module - Web Version
This attendance module is a new tool that ties into university’s new direction as outlined in Flight Plan with the goal of increasing student retention. Class attendance is a major indicator of student success, and recording attendance using this online tool is a way to identify at-risk students and reach out to them with the needed help and support to ensure they stay enrolled to finish their degrees.
Link to login to module: https://ttumobileapp.tntech.edu:8443/attendance
Instructions for Using the Attendance Web Module
1. Login to the web version of the TTU Attendance Module by using your T-number and pin number password (be sure to include the "T"). This should be the same process used to login to Eagle Online.
2. Click on “Roster by Class” button.
3. Using the calendar, select the date that you wish to record attendance for.
4. Select a class from the drop down menu below the date. In the fields below, you should see the student names for the class listed in alphabetical order.
5. To mark a student in attendance or PRESENT (this includes excused absences), check the box to the far right that corresponds to a student name. If all students are in attendance, click the “Select All” button at the top. If you make an error in checking the boxes, click the “Reset” button to start over.
- ØTIP: For large courses, click “Select All” and unclick boxes for absent students.
6. Once all student attendance is checked for that class, record/log your class attendance by clicking on the “Update” button located on the right side of the screen.
7. You must repeat steps 2 through 6 to log attendance for all of your courses.
8. Once you are finished logging attendance for all classes, click the “Logout” button located in the upper right corner.
Here is a pdf version of the instructions for using the Attendance web module. Instructions for Using the Attendance Web Module.pdf